Tel: +44 (0)208 974 8909 | E-mail: email@example.com
Deborah Moonasar is an experienced regeneration consultant with over 25 years of experience in project management and programme development, bid-writing, project appraisal and evaluation across a range of funding regimes. She has worked within Central Government, local authority, private, voluntary and community sector settings.
She is committed to the development of social enterprise and community based economic development.
The types of ventures she has been involved in delivering are:
• A community cafe run by employees with learning difficulties
• The development of community gardens into a viable income generation business.
• A self-funded employment agency supporting residents in the London Borough of Lambeth into
• An arts and crafts market in LB Southwark supporting artists and makers
• The development of a social care agency as a social enterprise
• Entrepreneurship training for young residents in social housing incorporating business planning,
• Skills for Life Development of accredited and non accredited training on 5 ICT centres in Lambeth